If resizing text in your browser or operating system isn't an option, make mypowercareer.com easier to view through magnification.
- Click the Start button or press the Windows logo key on your keyboard.
- Open Programs: click All Programs or press P on the keyboard until All Programs is highlighted and press Enter.
- Click Accessories or press A on the keyboard until All Programs is highlighted and press Enter.
- Click Accessibility. If you are using your keyboard, it will already be highlighted. Press Enter.
- Click Magnifier or press M on the keyboard until Magnifier is highlighted and press Enter.
- This opens the Magnifier box and turns it on. In the Settings box, click the Magnification Level or use the up and down arrow keys to increase or decrease the magnification level.
- Minimize this box by pressing the Minimize button in the box's top-right corner or by pressing Alt and Space on your keyboard, then pressing N.