Change Text Size
Change the font style for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Click the Start button or press the Windows logo key on your keyboard.
- Open the Control Panel: click on Control Panel or press C on your keyboard and it will pop up.
- Open the Display: double-click the Display icon or press D on your keyboard until the Display icon is highlighted and press Enter. The Display Properties window will pop up.
- Click on the Appearance tab or press Ctrl and Tab on your keyboard until it comes to the front.
- Change the font size: under Font Size, choose large or extra large font from the drop-down menu, or press Alt and F on your keyboard and use the up/down arrows to select a font size. Press Enter.