Change the font style for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Click the Start button or press the Windows logo key on your keyboard.
- Open the Control Panel: click on Control Panel or press C on your keyboard and it will pop up.
- Open the Display: double-click the Display icon or press D on your keyboard until the Display icon is highlighted and press Enter. The Display Properties window will pop up.
- Click on the Appearance tab or press Ctrl and Tab on your keyboard until it comes to the front.
- Click Advanced or press the Tab key until Advanced is highlighted and press Enter. This will display the Advanced Appearance box.
- Click the drop-down box below Item or press Alt and I on your keyboard. Navigate through list items using your mouse or the up and down arrow keys. Navigate until Menu is highlighted.
- Click in the Font drop-down box or press Alt and F on your keyboard to select (or press Tab on your keyboard). Use your mouse or the up and down arrow keys to select a font.
- Click in the Size drop-down box or press Alt and E on your keyboard (or press Tab on your keyboard). Use your mouse or the up and down arrows to select a size. Alternatively, type a size using your keyboard's number pad and press Enter.
Note: Look at a menu to see the changes you have made. These same font modifications can be made for any of the options in the Item drop-down menu from Step 5.