Learn how to change the text and background colours for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Click the Start button or press the Windows logo key on your keyboard.
- Open the Control Panel: click on Control Panel or press C on your keyboard and it will pop up.
- Open the Display: double-click the Display icon or press D on your keyboard until the Display icon is highlighted and press Enter. The Display Properties window will pop up.
- Click on the Appearance tab or press Ctrl and Tab until the Appearance tab comes to the front.
- Select the drop-down box below the Colour Scheme heading, or press Alt and C on your keyboard to jump to the box. Browse through the list using your mouse, or use the up and down arrows. Click on a scheme or press Enter on your keyboard to select it. To select this option and exit Display Properties, press Enter on your keyboard or click the OK icon.